Jeans (size 26 short)/ Bodysuit (small)/ Earrings
Happy Friday! This week flew by for us…anyone else?! It’s going to be 90 here this weekend so I’m very glad we have our little pool now and fully plan on spending the weekend enjoying it! I know many schools are rolling out their plans for next year over the next few weeks and parents are needing to decide what is best for their families. These are difficult decisions and never in our history has a parent had to make them.
If you’re like me, you sort of feel like you’re muddling through a bunch of not great options and trying to choose the best/least bad one for your own family. I feel you! If nothing else, know that you are not alone and only you know what’s best for your family. This video pretty much sums up ALL of the thoughts Austin and I have had over the last few weeks…if nothing else, I hope it gives you a laugh! Have a great weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- So…I was scrolling and discovered this oven mat. The idea of NEVER having to clean my oven again is REALLY appealing and I just added it to my cart!
- Love this rattan tray for home decor and outdoor entertaining! It’s a Serena and Lily dupe and such a great price!
- The sleeves on this tank! Part edgy and part feminine equal the perfect blend of versatility!
- Swooning over all things quilted right now! These flats, these heels and this bag? YES and YES.
- This basic tank is great- the design and the price!
- I cannot stop thinking about these jeans. They’re the same design as the ones that I’ve shared a MILLION times and love dearly but in an updated cut. Belated B-Day gift to myself? Lol!
Shop The Post