Each year I pull together my FAVORITE purchases from the prior year. These are the things I reached for time and time again. You saw them in my feed on repeat and I sang their praises over and over again! Why do I do this? Because inevitably you’re needing to give someone a gift idea for YOU or you’re needing to purchase some gifts for others. And I promise, every single one of these items would make someone in your life happy! As an influencer, I really try to share what I LOVE. You won’t see me post something just for the heck of it…if you’re seeing it on any of my platforms it’s because I truly believe it’s a great product and something that brings me a whole lot of joy- and I hope it does the same for you or someone you love. As always, thank you so much for following along! xo
- Pearl Hoop Earrings– I JUST got these but am so in love! I wore them for 6 hours at my J Crew event and they are light as a feather! Pearls are making a huge comeback and these are so fun and elevate any outfit. At under $30 (and on sale!), they’d make a great gift too.
- Self Tanning Pads– literally the best self tanning product I’ve EVER come across. The color is deep so if you’re looking for a gradual tan, this is not for you. The pad makes it so easy to apply too!
- Tie Dye T-Shirt– This t-shirt is only $22 and SO soft! I wear mine ALL the time. It comes in a handful of colors too.
- Anine Bing T-shirt– I have an entire blog post dedicated to this brand here. The quality and design is amazing and they’re so fun to style in so many different ways!
- Black Ankle Bootie– (30% off right now!) You guys. I wore these standing for 5 hours straight at the J Crew event Saturday. I HOPED I didn’t make a terrible call wearing them since I knew I’d be on my feet all day and let me tell you…I was FINE. They are so comfortable and well made. I love to style them with everything from skirts to jeans!
- Snakeskin Bootie– These are a top selling item not just for me but like…nationally. These booties surpassed sales to infinity and beyond in 2019. They come in a ton of fabulous colors, are comfortable, not too high and edgy enough to really add something to whatever you’re wearing them with.
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket- I didn’t want to believe the hype. I really didn’t. But I succumbed and got one of these and let me tell you…its DIVINE. So soft and cozy. There isn’t a person or pet in our four walls that doesn’t want to snuggle in this! It would make an amazing gift too!
- Lululemon Joggers– see my Lululemon highlight on my stories for WHY I love these so much. They work for so many body types and are the feel of the Align pant in a jogger style. I size up one size.
- YSL Camera Bag– Yes, this bag is a splurge. But the size is perfect for day to day or going out at night! The leather is beautiful and the black on black is so chic!
- Le Specs Glasses– I’ll be shocked if anything surpasses this for most popular item for my blog in 2019! They look good on everyone, are light and under $70!
- Denim Shorts– So I realize it’s November but these shorts were just so good that I had to share. I got so much wear out of them and let’s be honest…great denim shorts are hard to find.
- Chaser T– If you don’t want to invest in a Bing t, this is the look for less. It’s much more light weight than a Bing t but I love the design, colors and have styled it with shorts, jeans and midi skirts!
- Black Bodysuit– Do we even need to discuss?! Lol, I wear mine literally all the time! It’s currently on sale too!
- Travel Cosmetics Case– LOVE LOVE LOVE. And it’s under $20. So easy to travel with or just store your makeup in at home.
Shop The Post