Hi! It’s been a while…I am slowly starting to get back into my work groove after the loss of my Dad. Some days it still doesn’t feel real but having this little corner of the internet to put my focus into is helpful! This week was full of back to school prep, catching up on life after a lot of Summer travel and just a lot of “personal admin” as my bestie and I say. There is so much to do after the loss of a family member that there were days this Summer I felt like my head was spinning. The kids start school next week and I’m excited to get back to a work routine! I hope you guys have a great weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- THE mini Uggs are back in stock! This is your chance- they’ve sold out so fast the last two years!
- The Abercrombie denim sale is here! I’ve worn and LOVED this pair for years. Snag them now for 25% off.
- Lusting after these Anine Bing boots for Fall…I found a look for less version here!
- Your favorite thing I shared in July were these seamless undies–they are BEYOND comfy. TRUST!
- Currently reading (and almost finished with) this book. It had a slow start but I enjoyed it and am excited to see the movie.
- My Eras Tour makeup look is all linked here. Love that fun lip combo!
Tap to Shop