Happy Friday! I hope you guys had a great week. We are having the most amazing weather right now and it feels like such a change from the rain, clouds and chilly temps we’ve had for so long. Yesterday both kids had playdates and the biking, scootering, basketball and side walk chalk that was happening got me so excited for Summer and spending time outdoors. This weekend we have soccer, dinner out with friends and a few other fun thinks on the books! I hope you have an amazing weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- Just reordered this Kabuki brush! I’ve had mine for several years and it was finally starting to show signs of wear. This brush applies foundation flawlessly!
- Recently started reading this book…loving it so far!
- New in from Lululemon- this ribbed top and my favorite shorts in this fun pink color.
- The Sephora Sale is open to all shoppers! See my must have beauty items here.
- Metallic is trending right now and I’m obsessed with these silver heels- perf for a Summer wedding.
- Really excited that these neutral sneakers actually feel comfy on!
Tap To Shop