Hello! I hope you guys had a great week! Ours was…tiring, lol. Austin was out of town for a few days for work and the kids and I all seemed to get some cold that kept us up at night and cooped up during the day.
When you’re in the thick of it, sometimes you just want to complain and I’m very grateful for the friends I’ve vented to in the last few days. Calling or texting a friend makes you feel less alone in those parental moments when you’re about to lose your mind from exhaustion and there’s comfort knowing they can relate because they are in your exact (flu) Season of life. See what I did there?
This weekend is low key for us! Plans with friends, a date night (yay!) and hopefully relaxing and catching up on some much needed sleep. Have a great weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- Just ordered the Canopy humidifier. It was recommended as a great option because you clean put all of the parts that come in contact with water in the top rack of the dishwasher! Most humidifiers are impossible to clean and collect dust and mold so this concept blew my mind. I have a feeling I’ll be ordering two more for the kids’ rooms!
- Finished this book last night and it was the best book I’ve read in a really long time. I LOVED the characters and there was a huge plot twist at the end.
- My brown and black striped sweater on major sale here! It runs tts and is so perfect for Winter.
- Abercrombie is having their denim sale! 25% off plus an additional 15% with the code DENIMAF. I have these in several colors and love them!
- 30% off of our bathroom runner here. Love the neutral pattern and yes, a blog post is coming soon on the entire reno!
- Scored the CUTEST ivory fluffy sweatshirt for Coco at the mall this week- snag it on sale here.
Tap To Shop