Happy Friday! This week has been really nice! I’ve spent some time with my Mom which has been wonderful (we are still ultra careful with Covid around them because my Step Dad is very high risk). Austin and I hired childcare 2-3 days for the Summer and it was honestly the biggest blessing. She was literally like Mary Poppins and our kids so enjoyed spending time with her. This week was her last week as she will be traveling for the remainder of the Summer and we were so sad to see her go! We celebrated my 41st Birthday on Wednesday with my favorite Susie’s cake and Door Dash Shake Shack (yum) and plan on celebrating a bit more over the weekend. I hope you guys have an amazing weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- The Nsale ends Sunday! Linking my blog post here with all of my favorites.
- This under $40 top is beyond cute (in pic above!). Wearing a size small for reference.
- My Evereve code is KARA15 and is active through 7/30. Click the images below to shop the looks I’ve shared with you!
- It’s National Lipstick Day! Currently loving THIS in the color Pillow Talk.
- Joy Creative Shop is my go-to small business for all things personalized- stationary, notepads, gift tags- use my code KARA10 on your order (their site is FULL of great gift ideas!).
- New faux stems from Pottery Barn are elevating our entryway. These are SO good!
Evereve Pieces I LOVE