Happy Friday! After a week of colds running through our house, I’m excited for the weekend! Spring Break officially starts next week for us so this weekend sort of feels like the kick off to that. We’re heading back to Palm Springs for a few days and after our last chilly trip there, I’m thrilled for lots of sunshine and warm temps.
Our built in project officially starts today and I can’t wait to share the progress with you. Our home lacks storage and space to showcase anything personal and adding this to our family room checks off two important boxes: functionality and design! I hope you all have a great weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- The Sephora sale is open to all shoppers! Check out my blog post HERE with everything I love!
- Green is all the rage this Spring and I couldn’t NOT get these workout shorts in this fun color.
- There is still time to get this fun Easter decorating gadget! Our kids were obsessed and have played with it for a LONG time. #parentwin
- You all fell in l-o-v-e with this hot pink workout top this week. Snag it here!
- Currently watching Season 2 of Get Organized with The Home Edit on Netflix and HAD to order this. I have all of there books and am obsessed.
- Just ordered these high waisted bikini bottoms in black. I’ve had the navy for years and love them. They are so flattering!
- My favorite white top (see above) for Spring is on sale for almost 50% off!
Tap To Shop