Happy Friday! We’ve had a beautiful week here in San Diego and it’s making me crave warm weather on a consistent basis! We have a little getaway planned for February to Palm Springs and I’m already counting down to sipping wine by the pool and lots of sunshine. We have a pretty low key weekend ahead which I’m so looking forward to! Hope you all had a great week and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- This fleece shacket is currently in my cart! I love the color and think it’s will be perfect with leggings, black pants and jeans!
- Found our Nespresso for 30% off! This price includes the milk frother as well.
- My favorite Abercrombie coats are on sale! This camel coat (seen above!) is so classic and this vegan puffer is warm, sporty and so cute.
- 25% off of my holy grail Vitamin C serum ends tonight!
- Can’t put this book down…I’ve stayed up WAY too late reading it the last two nights.
- Just ordered this tennis skirt from Lululemon! I had to try it and love the feminine pleats.
Shop The Post