I feel like this week flew by! Not that we did anything particularly exciting but it still seemed to go by quick. I started Ted Lasso a few nights ago and am totally hooked. Austin watched it a while back and has enjoyed re-watching a few episodes with me. It’s so good and light hearted which is nice during this time we’re in.
I always question how personal to get here and on the blog but I just want to say that as a Mom of two that’s spent the last few years making really difficult decisions when it comes to the health and well being of our children, I am…spent. Austin is too. It’s been exhausting for everyone and if you’re feeling spent as well, I see you. I truly hope that normalcy is around the corner for all of us! In the meantime, I’m trying to be positive (the struggle is real some days), take care of myself both mentally and physically and focus on my family! I hope you guys have a great weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- My slippers have had it. They are so worn out and it’s time for a new pair. I switched it up and ordered these and am so excited to try them out!
- This tan sweatshirt is SO fun. Love the color and think it will be so cute with jeans, shorts and leggings.
- My favorite purchase recently are these Free People shorts. They hold you in at all of the right places and are so comfy. Snag them before they sell out for Spring!
- Finished this book last night and really enjoyed it. The start was a TAD slow but it really picked up for me.
- The new Studio McGee line for Target is coming out soon…how cute is this sherpa bench?!
- Wanted to share a look for less option for our leather barstools. These are so cute!
Shop The Post