- I’d had my eye on these knee high boots for a while and finally snagged them this week. I have visions of wearing them with a shorter dress for our family photos!
- In case you missed it, the Sephora Sale is open to everyone! You can see all of my favorites in this blog post HERE.
- This belt bag is in heavy rotation as you all know and I couldn’t help but grab it in the sherpa material. SO cute for Winter!
- Tula is a new to me brand and this week I tried their eye balm. Obsessed with how much it brightens my under eye area.
- For easy shopping, I put all of my Gift Guides in this blog post HERE. There are a few more to come still but there’s a ton of great gift ideas in them!
- Each Holiday Season, I can’t help but treat myself to something festive to wear. This sequin duster is in my cart and will be SO fun to style!
- Merlot hues are everywhere right now. Grabbed my favorite workout tank in this stunning color and am obsessed with these athletic shoes!
Shop The Post