Outfit Linked HERE
Happy Friday! We’re heading out of town for the weekend which I’m so excited about. Palm Springs is beautiful this time of year so we decided to get away for a few days to one of our favorite places! Before kids, Austin and I would spend so much time there and it’s nice to start going more often now that our kids are a little older and easier to travel with.
Wanted to share some things I’m loving right now with you guys! PS- gift guides are starting next week. Let me just say, the hype is real on shipping delays and supply chain issues so my personal goal is to have most of my shopping done earlier than ever before (mid November is what I’m shooting for!). I hope you all have a great weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- Our favorite pan for a million reasons is on sale- treat yourself or someone you love with this gem!
- The most loved Sherpa Jacket is restocked! It’s so cozy and cute and I can’t wait to wear it again this Season.
- I finished Wear the Crawdads Sing this week (loved it!) and just started this book– so funny and light hearted.
- Snagged the kids their Holiday pajamas yesterday- we usually do this print (40% off!) but they have so many cute ones this year.
- How pretty is this velvet top? So gorge for the Holidays or date night- think I need.
- One of my favorite sweaters for years is this exact color…I love how rich it is this time of year!
Shop The Post