Couldn’t be happier that it’s almost the weekend! It’s been so beautiful here in San Diego–mid 70’s and sunny and chilly in the mornings. It’s about as “Fall” as we get here in Southern California but I’ll take it! We’re still adjusting to having 2 kids in school for the first time and as we close out the first week, I can say that it is really nice being able to start and finish a task with zero interruptions, lol.
I felt like this past week was catching up and checking off things that naturally fell to the back burner over the last year and it feels so good to tackle some of those nagging things. In other news, our Home currently feels…chaotic to say the least. While we got our garage floor done this past week (yay!), our AC broke as did our shower door in our primary bathroom so we’re working through that (Austin took the shower door as a sign that it’s time to reno our bathroom and I’m coming around to the idea!) and it feels like there is always a repair person of some sort here. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Coco is in Soccer now so part of our Saturdays are on the field which I love! xx
- I love the idea of a printed dress for Fall (and so ideal for family photos)…this one and this one are so pretty!
- Austin and I started LulaRich- it’s the docuseries on LulaRoe and it is fascinating! It’s on Amazon Prime if you want to check it out.
- This pullover hoodie I shared on stories yesterday is NEXT LEVEL! It’s the perfect layering material (not too heavy) and I got it in the heather platinum and dusty ivory colors…honestly debating a 3rd.
- I’ve got my eye on some of the YSL Fall bags right now…this one and this one are s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g.
- Sunday is the start of the LTK sale! If you’re not familiar, the LTK sale is a fabulous sale within the LTK app where retailers do site wide sales specifically for those shopping within the LTK app. You can follow me here in the app to shop the sale–I’ll be sharing more on stories this weekend!
- My Chelsea boots are on sale! I have the black but they come in 3 fun colors. I got my true size.
Shop The Post