It’s our last weekend before school starts! I have so many mixed emotions heading into next week as I’m sure many of you do as well! We are excited to soak up the weekend with pool time, tennis and grilling out.
Austin and I started White Lotus this week and I just didn’t get the appeal. I’m hearing lots of Schitt’s Creek comparisons which I am a HUGE fan of so we’re going to keep watching this weekend in the hopes that it picks up for us. So many of you guys suggested Ted Lasso which Austin started and really likes!
We’re getting to that weird part of August where stores are STARTING to show signs of Fall but it’s still like 90 degrees out, lol. I love the start of a new Season and plan on sharing some easy transitional pieces on the blog and on stories soon! Hope you all have a great weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- Falling in love with my New Balance sneakers. I purchased two pairs and honestly, I love them both and am so excited to style them! Shop them here and here— they run tts! I live in athleisure wear most days of the week so these just make sense.
- A sweater I recently purchased has been restocked and is SO good that I purchased two colors! Size down (I got an xs).
- 20% off at J. Crew! My sweater blazer, gold hoop earrings, and red one piece are all part of the sale!
- This workout tank is on my radar! You can also get as a set with matching leggings. I love a high neckline!
- My Lack of Color hat just launched in this gorgeous grey color! In love! PS- I always love to share this look for less.
- Don’t come for me but I DID order my favorite Fall candles. They don’t arrive until the end of August so I feel like this is acceptable, lol!
Shop The Post