Happy Wednesday! I hope you are all having a great week! Today, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opens to the Ambassador level so I know many of you are shopping today! Earlier in the week, I shared my favorites broken down by category (click here for that post) but today I wanted to share those items that I rebuy year after year on the sale and those items I’ve purchased on the sale and would 100% rebuy again if I didn’t already have them.
Staples I Buy Each Year On the Sale
- Seamless Underwear– You save over $5 per pair of these which is a big chunk when you’re buying a few. I always update my underwear drawer with these during the sale and swear up and down that they are the most comfortable underwear you will ever wear. I discovered them during my pregnancy with Coco and wear them daily. They are seamless (even under leggings) and one size fits all!
- Donna Karen Cashmere Mist Deodorant– I have raved about this for YEARS. It. smells. so. good. It is pricey for a deodorant, so that’s why I stock up during the #nsale. It works so well for me (I’m a big sweater, sorry TMI) and I just love it! It comes in a 3 pack which will last you over a year.
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket– We now have two of these in our home and our family loves them. They’re so soft, snuggly and easy to wash. We have this leopard one which is such a fun print and this cream one which is so chic and classic. Typically I’ll grab one on the sale and save it for a Holiday or Bday gift!
- Oribe Set– This set is THE BEST. I’m so picky when it comes to hair products (especially pricey ones!) but these products really do work so well so I will continue to purchase them year after year. Have I tried plenty of texturizing sprays from the drugstore? Yes, I have. And NONE of them work as well as the Oribe.
- Silk Scrunchie Set– I’m treating myself to these again this year! I have and love their scrunchies and Coco stole some from my first set so I’ll be treating us to some more. I’m *really* trying to not wear tight hair ties in my hair and these not only look chic but they don’t pull your hair out!
Items I’d 100% Rebuy
- Barefoot Dreams Cozy Light Cardigan– My love for this cardigan runs deep. Mine is about 3 years old now I think and I still wear it all the time. In the Winter, I literally wake up and put it on over my pajamas like a uniform, lol! It’s such a treat and my color is the Pewter/Pearl.
- The Glopro– I would only purchase the Glopro on sale so if you’re interested, this would be a great time to grab one! I’ve used mine for about a year now and love the results I’ve seen! I use it 3x per week and was so impressed that I purchased the body attachment!
- Suede Moto Jacket– Honestly the cost per wear on this item for me is down to pennies, lol! I’ve worn it so much and for so many years. It’s one of those items I find myself reaching for again and again!
- Striped top– I LOVE this top. I have it in the striped and black and it’s on my wishlist to snag in white. I purchased this top on the Nsale last year and just love the fit so much. It’s the softest material and I’ve found it easy to style with athleisure wear as well as ready to wear outfits. At almost 1/2 off, I think it’s a great deal too!
- Alo Cropped Hoodie– I was SO excited when I saw this was available on the sale this year! I purchased mine in December and it is the BEST. So cute with leggings and so soft. I basically live in athleisure so this is a piece I wear all the time.
- Barefoot Dreams Socks– Random. I know. But hear me out. Come wintertime when you’re cold AF, you will thank me that you have these, lol. They are the coziest, dreamiest socks and I wear mine over leggings or under lounge pants and find that they look quite cute