Happy Friday! I hope you all had an amazing week! I celebrated my 40th Birthday on Tuesday and our week felt full of Birthday fun! Austin and I are celebrating over the weekend and I’m very excited to spend some uninterrupted time with him. I hope you all have a great weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- I can’t believe it’s almost AUGUST! The kids picked out their backpacks and lunch boxes yesterday. We always go with these lunchboxes and water bottles. I’ve spoken about the water bottles before but they NEVER leak and are easy to clean!
- This handbag was on my wishlist for years and I finally bought it for my 40th! It should arrive today and I’ll be sure to let you know what I think. I’ve never actually seen it in person since each time I’ve been in store it’s sold out–so tbd!
- You girls helped me decide on my dress for last weekend! Lots of link requests for both! I ended up wearing this blue and white off the shoulder dress and honestly, I’m so happy I did. I felt so good in it and absolutely love it! I debated wearing this midi one but saved it for this coming weekend!
- The #nsale opened to the public this week! Just saw a restock in my curling iron and leggings. You can see my favorites broken down by category in this post here!
- Speaking of the Nordstrom Sale…I always stock up on my favorite seamless underwear. I placed my order yesterday and went with the higher waisted ones this time. Can we never go back to low waisted anything, ever?!
Shop The Post