Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week! Our days have been a combo of Summer activities and long afternoons at the pool. It’s been lovely but keeping the kids active means that other things inevitably get pushed to the back burner (laundry, house stuff in general, small tasks I’ve been meaning to accomplish for weeks).
I keep reminding myself to enjoy this Season of life because in about a month, I’ll have two kids back to school and for the first time in almost 4 years…some time to myself. I have very mixed emotions about it all to be honest. Having my kids home last year felt like an extra little gift (to me) and while virtual school wasn’t ideal for a million reasons, it actually worked out amazingly well for Colette and selfishly, Griffin and I loved having her home! They say babies don’t keep but neither do toddlers or little kiddos! Hoping you guys have the best weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- My white Summer maxi dress just dropped in black! This dress has been my everything over the Summer. As in, I’ve literally worn it to every weekend away, birthday party, bbq and then some!
- You girls were right. The T3 is really amazing. I’ll get into why on my IG stories but it is still available here on the Nsale!
- Speaking of the #Nsale…it opens to Public Access on 7/28. A few of my favorite in stock items right now are this moto jacket, these Alo leggings, my classic long sleeved top and the Barefoot Dreams blanket! Find all of my sale must haves in this post HERE.
- My girlfriend got me this DARLING tennis skirt for my Birthday and it is just the cutest. Love how it fits!
- So, I treated myself to this new Bing sweatshirt. I fell in love and can’t wait to pair with leggings in the Fall.
- Thinking I need to do a blog post on the books I’ve read recently but this one is a quick, hilarious read that I can’t put down!
Shop The Post