This Friday feels even sweeter than most because it’s a short week! Our weather over the last few days has been so pretty so I’ve taken the kids swimming almost daily which has been so nice (plus it tires them out like no other!). Austin and I also started working out again and I CANNOT believe how out of shape I feel after just a four week hiatus. It felt great to move again and even though I complain leading up to it and in the moment, I’m always happy I did it! This weekend I’m walking with a girlfriend, doing a little shopping with my Mom and the kids have swim and tennis. I hope you all have a great weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- The overwhelming reply to my question about the T3 curling iron yesterday was that it was great specifically for how long it held curls and overall quality! Seriously debating grabbing it on the Nordstrom sale for $50 off.
- Speaking of the NSALE…I can’t shop until the 16th but will be sharing my favorites the first day of the sale for those of you that can shop! You can refer to this post here for any questions you may have!
- I have been living in baseball caps lately (the literal one I have, lol) so I just ordered two more. Love that this one has an adjustable back!
- I feel like we are ready for a beach wagon…I’ve spent many a beach trip with my arms full of beach bags, sand toys and chairs and EACH time I wonder why I don’t just cart it all in a wagon that folds up. Eyeing this one from Target!
- A few of you asked about these black sandals I’ve been wearing! They’re a steal, so comfy and can easily be washed off. They feel much less bulky thank my Birkenstocks which I love.
Shop The Post