Happy Friday! You guys…between the bird, the kids and Lola being sick and several other very bizarre things…let’s just say I am SO ready for the weekend. We’re excited to celebrate Austin on Sunday and just looking forward to a mellow few days! Coco is officially done with school tomorrow and I’m so excited for her little ceremony! It’s been such a wild year but her virtual experience was nothing short of exceptional and for that, Austin and I are so grateful. The kids start swim lessons Saturday and it really feels like the kick off to Summer is here. I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- I’ve used this hyaluronic acid serum for almost two years now and I can really see the benefits with my skin. It’s pricey so I always try to get it on sale! Right now you can use code SKINC15 at checkout for 15% off!
- We love to have Coco wear a rash guard to the beach or pool and this is a favorite we come back to year after year! They have such cute prints right now.
- These waterproof slides are so cute and perfect for Summer! I just ordered them in the black.
- My best friend and I discovered on the phone yesterday that we both ordered these square toe heels! They’re under $50 and look so luxe! Will report back as soon as they arrive.
- Here is the mirror we ordered for our dining room area! Can’t wait to see it in our space.
- So many of you snagged this high waisted bikini bottom and I have to say- it is the best and so flattering!
Shop The Post