Hello from sunny Palm Springs! We decided to head back here for the weekend and are truly enjoying every minute! It gets *really* hot out here starting in June so we feel like we’ve got to take advantage before that happens! Not to mention, May in San Diego is notoriously gray…so it just felt right to come out to the desert!
We hit up the Living Desert again and saw some exhibits we missed on our first visit (like the Wallaby’s just running all around us which was amazing!). Other than that, its been lots of pool time, fishing, water balloons and we even had some friends come over Friday night that were also in town! Hope you guys are having a great weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- Soma is having one of their biggest sales of the year! Every bra is on sale for $29! I wear their Endbliss Wireless (almost 6k amazing reviews) and swear by their bralettes!
- This white eyelet dress I wore here is finally restocked- runs tts and is so perfect for vacation and Summer in general!
- You girls couldn’t get enough of this puff sleeve bodysuit! Such a fun statement top for date night, vacation, girls night and everything in between.
- The top seller this week was this oversized t-shirt! I wear a size 4 and it comes in a ton of different colors now. So good with leggings and bike shorts!
- Just started this book and was up reading with a flashlight last night as Griffin slept beside me. It’s SO good and a great Summer read.
- Don’t miss out on these slides! They’re so comfy and cute and come in a ton of colors.
- These black shorts are on my radar! I have them in white and blue jean color and have wanted the black for a while now.
Shop The Post