I love a good Amazon roundup! They’re always colorful, interesting and totally random! Here’s a few Amazon purchases I’ve made (and loved) in the last few months!
- Tan Pouch– A Bottega dupe that I am LOVING. The size is so good!
- Pet Cleaner– Lola has accidents. She’s almost 16 and it is what it is! I just ordered this cleaner but I haven’t used it yet! The reviews are great so I’ll keep you posted.
- I always go back to this face cleaner. It’s clean and cheap!
- The FOOT PEEL. So many of you asked me to document my experience and I just need to get the guts to try it, lol!
- Smocked dress– SO good for Summer! My exact color combo is sold out but there’s still a handful of options available! I got a size small.
- We brought these magnetic boards for the kids to play with on our car ride to Palm Springs and they were a hit!
- The latest book I’m reading! Loving it so far.
- A new coffee table book that I actually read EVERY page of.
- Apparently these tumblers have a cult following. Who knew? I have the black and white, throw them in the dishwasher and appreciate that they fit into my car cup holder.
- I didn’t want to laminate my vaccine card so I got these to store mine in! I made a copy of the original and keep it in this in my purse and the original in our safe.
- We brought this travel bumper for the bed in Palm Springs! It was the perfect solution and I wasn’t worried about Griffin falling out of bed at night (he’s used to sleeping in a crib).
- These sunglasses are SO good! They are similar to a Ray Ban pair but for a fraction of the cost.
Shop The Post