That Friday feeling is so good, am I right? Austin was traveling last week and it was…an adjustment to say the least! After a year of getting spoiled with him home for almost every meal, meltdown and bedtime routine, I was pretty much losing my marbles by last night! So excited to unwind this weekend and I’m hoping we get some sunshine (it’s notoriously cloudy here in May and June) to enjoy!
- Had to add this dress to my closet! I have it in another color and pretty much lived in it last Summer!
- Seriously debating another pair of Agolde shorts. Love the detail on the waistline with these! I’ve got a review of my favorites coming soon to the blog.
- Restocked my Vitamin C serum and EVERY time I run out…I REALLY notice a change (not for the better) in my complexion. This is one I can’t live without.
- Saw that our Dyson is on sale and honestly, I couldn’t live without ours. Austin and I both agree that it’s one of the best purchases we’ve ever made for our home. I did an entire blog post on it HERE.
- Use code VIPHELLOSUMMER to get 20% off of our FAVORITE rug! We have this runner in our kitchen and entryway.
- Found my Glopro 20% off! Use code GLOPRO20.
Shop The Post