Happy Friday, friends! I hope you all had a great week! We went from warm and sunny earlier in the week to chilly today and over the weekend. Austin and I plan on working on some house projects this weekend- our plan is to tweak a few things in our guest bedroom which I’m excited about! We have some other projects we’re considering with our house and having some debates on what should be “next”. All of the projects involve a lot of time, money and people at your home for days at a time so we shall see! This Saturday marks the two week point of our second Covid vaccine and that alone is worth celebrating in my book! Cheers to the weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- I brought this book to Palm Springs with us and it’s no surprise I didn’t crack it open until the day we got home, lol. It’s SO good and I’ve been staying up way too late reading this week.
- Just ordered these cute slides. The price point is good and I’ve heard people rave about the comfort! Here in Socal we live in sandals so I’m excited to try them.
- My kids have been hitting major growth spurts lately. It feels like we’re constantly donating their clothes that no longer fit! Just stocked up on our favorite pj’s- I only buy them on sale and couldn’t resist this butterfly print for Colette!
- In honor of Earth Day, Soma shares how to EASILY donate your gently used bras here! Over the past decade, they’ve donated over 2 million bras. If they’re not able to donate them, they still keep them out of landfills and make sure they are recycled!
- Can’t believe how much I love this black jumpsuit I shared on stories this week. I’m wearing a size small and know I’ll be living in this all Summer long! It comes with a built in bra and can easily be dressed up or down. PS, SOMA is doing 25% off of almost EVERYTHING today! My favorite bralette, wireless bra and lounge pants are all part of the sale!
- I recently ordered this workout top in the Sky Blue color from this new to me brand! Will keep you posted on how I like it when it arrives!
- Don’t miss out on these strappy sandals for 25% off! I love them so much and have two colors (nude and white). They run tts!
Shop The Post