Happy Friday, friends! Excited for the weekend and the kick off to our (very late) Spring break for Coco! We’re headed on a little getaway next week which I’m thrilled about as like so many of you, we haven’t had a change of scenery in a loooong time. I was in purging mode this week (what else is new?!) and focused on our laundry room and my dresser. We got a new mirror for our powder room and I’m excited to get that hung and have that little space feel complete! There’s some incredible sales happening this weekend and next week and can’t wait to share! Have a great weekend! xx
- Recently added this to my collection of coffee table books. I’ve followed Amber for years and love to see another digital creator doing really huge things! I actually read this entire book and drooled over all of the images!
- The LTK Spring Sale starts today! It’s an APP ONLY sale but some of the deals and brands participating are REALLY GOOD Make sure to head here to check out my favorites!
- Just ordered this red one piece and cannot wait to see it in person! The bow detail sold me.
- You girls know I love my Brixton hats and I had to add this one to my collection! They provide so much sun coverage, are easy to travel with and so cute! Love the detail on this one!
- There is a secret sale going on with some of my favorite skincare products! I use this Vitamin C serum and this moisturizer religiously! Use code Obagi25 for 25% off of your order!
- The Sephora sale starts this week! I’ll be sharing all of my favorites in tomorrow’s blog post but don’t miss out on skincare and cosmetics at a nice discount!
Shop The Post