Whether you’re stay-cationing in your own home, heading out on a road trip or making your way to the beach, I think we could all agree that after the last year, we ALL are
looking forward to needing a vacation. Austin and I are dreaming of the moment we feel comfortable flying again and while that may not be for a while, we are heading to Palm Springs for a weekend getaway next month that I’m SURE will feel like the trip of a lifetime. Palm Springs has a special place in our heart and pre kids, we would make that 2 (ish) hour drive all the time to enjoy the heat and sunshine of the desert. Today I wanted to round up some of my beach/pool/vacation must haves for you. These are those things I’ll pack year after year for our warm weather trips! They are my no-fail go-to’s and I know you’ll love them too. Happy Monday! xx
- Coverup– this has been my go to. You can wear it open, buttoned or even tied up and knotted in the front. It’s SO good and if you take anything away from this post, it’s that you’ll wear this coverup ALL. THE. TIME. I also love this crochet dress and have nothing like it!
- Bathing Suit- My Hunza G swimsuits are just so great in terms of fit. They’re one size fits all and the fabric just sort of lays on top of your skin. No digging in or bunching in weird places! This bikini top has been a favorite for a few years- lots of coverage and support!
- Sarong- I’ve had this short sarong for several years and it’s always so great to throw on for a beach walk or if I just want to wear something light over my suit.
- Flip Flops- These are my favorite flip flops! They last forever and are so comfortable. If you’re looking for a dressier option, I’ve got my eyes on these.
- Elta MD Sunscreen– My go-to! So sheer and light weight.
- Hat or visor- I have 3 of these straw hats. They provide sun protection and look great in the process!
- Pool Bag- I’m in the market for a new pool bag and think this one is so cute– love that you can personalize it!
- Sunglasses- Obviously a must. My cat eye sunnies are so chic and these ones are perfect if you like a wire rim.
Shop The Post