- Anastacia Brow Wax– WOW. This product is incredible if you’re looking for that fluffy brow look. Let me tell you from experience, a little goes a LONG way! I’m obsessed and use this brush with it!
- Loving Tan Self Tanner– My go-to self tanner for the body! It’s a mousse formula, has a mild scent and drys non greasy! Also, you can shower in two hours! I apply with this mit.
- Tan Luxe Face Drops– I mix a few drops of this with my sunscreen and love the glow I get as a result! I use a few times each week.
- Laura Mercier Face Illuminator– This product is so beautiful! I brush a small amount on my cheekbones, the bow of my upper lip and anywhere else I want a glow! It’s also so pretty as an eye shadow.
- Baby Pink Nail Polish– Hands down, my favorite light pink polish! So versatile and perfect for Spring.
- Tartlette Eye Palette– This new to me palette comes with a ton of colors you will actually USE! There are so many looks you can create with this palette and I’m already hooked! I feel like this is a bargain for the cost versus how many shadows you get.
- Sunscreen– Never NOT wearing this sunscreen. It goes on flawlessly under makeup and I’ve used it for years!
Shop The Post