Happy Friday friends! I hope you all had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend! We may try and get our patio cleaned up for Spring over the next few days. We planted our garden last weekend which the kids loved but our furniture desperately needs to be power washed. I ordered a new rug and some new pillows for our outdoor space and can’t wait to share! We have Austin’s Birthday, Easter and Griffin’s allergy testing next week- fingers crossed he has grown out of his dairy allergy! Hope you all enjoy the weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- Just so in love with this new Anine Bing tee! I prefer the fit a bit more to my others because it’s a little lighter and shorter! I also love the color combo for Spring/Summer.
- Found my favorite Tkees flip flops 25% off here and here! They’re so comfy, neutral and easy to wear with just about anything.
- If you need something to watch this weekend, I highly recommend Operation Varsity Blues: The College Admissions Scandal on Netflix. It’s SO good!
- Can’t live without this sports bra and I’m so happy they finally restocked it in this nude color. It looks so good under white workout tanks!
- This leopard maxi dress was a top seller last week and I can’t wait to bring it with us to Palm Springs!
- I’ve got my eye on this belt. I think it would be so cute with jeans or over a dress!
Shop The Post