Happy Friday! I hope you guys have had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend! I started taking tennis lessons (as did Coco) and we have our lessons this afternoon which I’m so excited about! I’m not going to lie, I’ve never played tennis in my life so I was a little nervous for my first lesson but I found it to be fun, a good workout and just the act of learning something new felt…really exciting?! I mean as an adult, I haven’t learned that many new sports so this feels great and it was bringing me back to my high school days with volleyball drills. I loved it! And if nothing else…I’m here for the cute outfits, right?! Hope you guys have a great weekend and thanks so much for following along! xx
- My beloved denim jacket is currently on sale! I get asked a lot about what items create a well rounded wardrobe and a classic denim jacket is 100% on my list! I’ve had this one for years and have gotten so much wear out of it. I sized down to an xs.
- Found my under eye brightening corrector in stock here! Snag them before they’re gone for good!
- THE white jeans I (and everyone else) has been raving about are in stock in most sizes! I got a 27 in the regular and am 5’4 for reference. I tried the petite as well and the fit wasn’t right for me.
- 40% off of this darling flounce dress! This dress is so perfect for Spring. I love the ruffle detail at the bottom and how it’s nice and loose. Dress down with flip flops or up with a little heel!
- I’m in love with this puff sleeve, neutral top! I think it would be so cute with just a simple pair of jeans!
- I have Summer date nights on my mind and this sleeveless blazer feels like something I need in my closet. So chic!
Shop The Post