Happy Friday, friends! Wow, this week was a long one and I’m so ready for the weekend! My house feels like a disaster and I just feel…behind in everything right now. Hoping to catch up over the weekend and also relax a little! What are your plans for the weekend? I’d love to know and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- The verdict is in on the white straight leg jeans. Those of you that ordered them when I shared them last week are starting to get them in the mail and I’m loving all of the positive feedback and comments! They are TRULY so flattering and the perfect, comfy, straight leg jean! I wear a size 27 for reference.
- Recently got this eye shadow palette and I really love it! It’s my first time using any shadow from this brand and the colors are beautiful.
- Couldn’t love this Skims top anymore! Perfect for my ladies who love the smooth look of a bodysuit without the hassle. It’s also a great base layer for under a jacket or cardigan.
- Just got my delivery of the sunscreen I use on my face! It isn’t greasy and goes on flawlessly under makeup. If you sign up for subscribe and save, you can get 15% off.
- This cozy set is just too cute. I’m wearing an xs and love the embroidery detail!
- You girls have been asking for swimsuit inspo and I recently shared this gold bikini and this asymmetrical one piece on stories. Use code kara10 for 10% off of your order!
Shop The Post