I love sunglasses- especially if they don’t break the bank! And ever since I lost a pair of Karen Walkers and Celine sunnies (I blame the Hawaiian Mai Tai’s) within a matter of months, I haven’t purchased any luxury sunglasses since. Regardless, I’ve found some REALLY great sunglasses lately and I wanted to round them up for you here in case you’re on the hunt!
- Classic Cat Eye– I have worn these so much that I’ve often considered purchasing them in the tortoise color! They’re so chic and I also love them in this tan color.
- Bold Graduated Lenses– These are my most recent sunnies and they are SO fun! The shape makes a statement and I can also appreciate how comfy they feel on your face.
- Aviators– It can be hard to find aviators that aren’t either too big (so you look like a fly) or to small (Top Gun style). These are right in between and come in a ton of colors.
- Amazon Favorites– I LOVE how fun these are! They’re a designer dupe and under $15!
- Ray Ban’s– These were my biggest sunnies splurge but I snagged them on sale over the Holidays. They feel retro and fun, however they do slide down my nose which is somewhat bothersome. I could probably tighten the nose pads and note to self: do that because I really love them.
- HONORABLE MENTION LUST LIST SUNNIES– Mkkay so I realize that I JUST said I didn’t invest in designer shades anymore but GEEZ, how cute are these?! I’m a little in love!
Shop The Post