- Remember my fluffy brows from this week? I used this gel but it was a bit of a tedious process to get them just the way I wanted them. I found this brow wax after doing some internet searching and immediately ordered it as it sounds like the easiest way to get the look I’m going for! I will report back as soon as I have a chance to try it out but I’m so excited.
- I’m trying out a new natural deodorant and while it worked all week, I haven’t had a chance to work OUT with it yet (I threw my back out Sunday and have taken a workout break to let it heal). It smells GREAT and so far, so good!
- I gave a pair of Barefoot Dreams slippers as a gift and it was a hit- I had no idea they made slippers and now I want a pair, lol.
- Finally caved and bought the Always Pan. If you’re not familiar, this pan was on Oprah’s Favorite Things and it is one pan designed to replace 8 pans in your cabinet. It does it ALL and ALSO has a spoon rest. It’s non toxic and non stick and frankly, I’m super excited to try it out!
- This t-shirt reminds me of some much more expensive ones I’ve seen online lately! It’s probably PERFECT with leggings (my fave!).
- My best selling ankle boots are the lowest price I’ve seen them since August when I purchased them! They run tts!
Shop The Post