Happy Friday, friends! Cheers to the weekend, am I right?! Coco has a 3 day weekend but we don’t have a whole lot planned (shocker), lol. February is the month of Birthdays for me so I’ll be doing some online shopping for gifts and I’m hoping to finish the book I’ve been reading. It’s SO good and I’ve stayed up way too late this week reading it. I’ve also recently gone down an Ikea rabbit hole and have been pinning some inspo for their PAX closet system for our master closet and playroom. This looks far to aggressive for Austin and I but hey, you never know! Any tips with the system? Send them my way!
This week I started to get the itch for Spring shopping. It’s so fun to see new Seasonal items and I can’t wait for sandal weather! Summer is by far my favorite Season to shop for and I’m hoping by this Summer we will have possibly graduated out of our lounge wear…A girl can dream, right? I hope you have a great weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- Speaking of sandals, these embellished ones were too fabulous for me to pass up. I tried to get them last Summer and they kept selling out. They come in whole sizes so I went up to an 8 and they’re perfect.
- I came across this chic shirtdress while scrolling and WOW. I think I may need this in my life!
- My Mom got me this beautiful decorative bowl for Christmas and it just arrived! It’s so stunning in person and I can’t wait to style it with the rest of our home decor.
- Our accent mirror from Target is FINALLY restocked. This lived over our fireplace for a while and now is in our entryway area! We LOVE the finish and shape.
- There is still a few sizes left in my favorite sweatshirt dress! Hoping they restock this because it is SO good. I wear an xs.
- Just saw that my must have crew neck t-shirt was restocked in some really great (and classic) colors. I got the white over the Summer and wore it all the time. Just ordered the gray and I wear a size 4.