Lounge Set (wearing a size small in top and bottom, runs tts)
Happy Friday! This felt like the LONGEST short week…right?! So excited for the weekend and the rain we’re supposed to get! Rain is a real event in Southern California and it looks like we’re going to have a cozy weekend in. I had the best time pouring over all of the fabulous handbags and shoes you have on your wish lists and let me just say…you all have amazing taste. I mean…wow. I’m working on my Wish List post (you can check out my older posts on this topic here and here). I just scanned through my one from 2017 and saw that the Manolo Hangisi was indeed there. Four years later and I’m still in love!
Some things I’m excited about right now include knowing that Bridgerton Season two will start filming in the Spring, the Netflix series Bling Empire and the book I’m currently devouring, One Day in December. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- My must have jeans are still on sale! Honestly, these are some of the best jeans I’ve EVER owned.
- Just ordered this cozy cropped sweatshirt – perfect for working out or just comfy out and about
- There are TONS of fresh Spring colors of my favorite leggings! How pretty is the feather pink?!
- Just snagged these fun sunglasses and I’m so excited to wear them. I love how edgy the style is!
- Restocked my two ride or die face serums this week! I swear by Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid when it comes to anti aging.
- I’ll be sharing my recent Amazon purchases soon but I treated myself to this laundry hamper recently and am SO excited about it. It’s currently on sale for under $40.
Shop The Post