Cardigan/ Earrings/ Lipstick- color Salt Lyfe/ Layering Tee
Happy Friday! I took some time off toward the end of December but it feels SO good to be back sharing my most popular weekly post with you guys! If you’re not familiar, each Friday I share a bulleted list of things I’m loving (could be a TV show, a new makeup brush- whatever!) or anything I’ve purchased or am eyeing from the week. It’s a bite sized read and I love creating them so let’s jump right in!
- YOU GUYS. The jeans I shared yesterday on stories are now 49% off! I can’t speak highly enough about them…I purchased the same style (different wash and hem) a few years ago and treated myself to a second pair since I wear them so often!
- I recently picked up this woven basket from Target (on sale) to put my fiddle leaf fig tree in and while it’s too small, I am 100% keeping it and can think of a million places I want to use it!
- This new eye cream arrived and I’ve been using it for a few weeks now and LOVE it. It’s hydrating and anti-aging and I’ve only had great success using products by this brand.
- If you’re looking for the perfect white t-shirt, look no further! This one is soft, easy to tuck and I got a small.
- My favorite layering long sleeved top is on sale for $22 right now! It is the softest material.
- Just ordered this long, camel duster! I think it will be great year round but especially in the Spring!
Shop The Post