Hello! I hope you guys had a restful and happy Holiday! We are still enjoying the new toys, twinkle lights and Holiday music over here. Usually I’m SO ready to put everything away but this year it feels just fine to enjoy it for just a little while longer. I wanted to round up my very favorite items from the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale! There are some amazing sales going on this week and I know I’ll be putting some of my Christmas gift cards to good use. Enjoy and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- Barefoot Dreams Blankets– These will surely sell out so I had to share! Several color combos of our favorite blanket were marked down and I must say, the hype is real. We have two and I can honestly say that they are the softest, coziest blankets in the world.
- Black Layering Tee– I am SO excited these are on sale! I got one on a whim and have worn it so much. I’ve worn it with my favorite leggings to workout in, paired it with sequin joggers to dress up in and tucked it into jeans and thrown a jacket over it. It’s one of those pieces you’ll wear again and again!
- Sherpa Pullover– So much cozy goodness! It is REALLY warm and perfect with leggings or jeans!
- Jean Jacket– One of my most worn pieces in my wardrobe! I wear an xs in this and consider it to be a wardrobe staple.
- Graphic Tee– Over the Summer I wore the HECK out of this tee (I have the tie dye version!). These tee’s are pricey but so well made! I give it a 10/10!
- Laura Mercier Brush Set– I saw this and was really impressed with the set! I use all of these brushes daily (minus the fan brush) so it’s a great value if you’d like to invest in some of my favorite brushes.
- Combat Boots– I am obsessed with these. They are so comfy, not too heavy and SO WELL MADE. I got my true size!
- Ankle Boots– One of the most popular items for 2020! Classic and so easy to style.
- Makeup Mirror– I treated myself to this mirror for Christmas (and payed full price, ugh). It’s sleek, easy to travel with, connects to your phone and is so fabulous to do your makeup in!
- Oribe Set– Hands down the best texturizing spray and dry shampoo out there. Snag this set before it sells out!
Shop The Post