Happy Friday! What’s on your agenda this weekend?! I did lot of Holiday shopping online yesterday so I feel really good about that. I have to buy for one more person, do a few more gifts for the kids and I’d say I’m done for the most part! I haven’t figured out my wrapping paper situation yet. I usually like to do a theme of some sort or have everything coordinate so I’ll let you know if I come up with anything cute. I wanted to get some personalized gift tags but think it may be too late in the game to order those but we shall see. Austin and I are in the middle of The Undoing so hoping to catch up on that over the weekend- have you watched?! It really is as good as everyone says, lol. Hope you guys have a great weekend! xx
- We recently got a new kitchen table and in an effort to keep our table nice (aka not ruined by our kids), I ordered these place mats. According to my Mom, they have a cult following!
- My moto jacket is 25% off right now! This is a closet staple of mine (as you know) and it’s held up so well over the years.
- I shared my favorite jeans this week on stories and found them here for 40% off. It’s the lowest I’ve ever seen them and there are still some sizes left!
- Our elves delivered these Christmas Tree nightlights this week and they were a huge hit with our kids!
- I recently discovered the store Uncommon Goods and found some unique and special gift ideas for parents/grandparents that will ship in time for Christmas.
- Found my Bala Bands on sale here for the lowest price I’ve seen them all Season! Would be a great gift for the fitness enthusiast in your life!
Shop The Post