This was one of my favorite gift guides to make so far! Mostly because I either have some of these items, have purchased to gift them or desperately want them for myself! Today’s guide is for your girlfriend, sister, Mom or MIL or any woman in your life you want to treat this Holiday Season! My hope is that this guide provides some unique and special options that you may not have otherwise considered. For more gift inspo, be sure to check out my guide for the guys, kids and homebody! Have a great week and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- Silk Mask– Give your bestie a mask upgrade with this gorgeous one made out of silk! So soft and the rose gold color is gorge.
- If any of the gals in your life love The Home Edit, their books have some amazing ideas for organizing your space- such a great gift especially since New Years is a great time to purge, organize and get a fresh start.
- We all need a dedicated space to store our face masks and this pouch is just too cute!
- One of my favorite things is my Bala bands! They’re great for walks or home workouts and fit on ankles or wrists!
- Anine Bing can do no wrong. Love this cute t-shirt with words of empowerment.
- I gave 3 of these monogrammed keychains for Christmas last year and they were a hit! They also come in other colors and shapes.
- These packing cubes are on my own wish list this year!
- Anyone can gift a candle…but this one has a wood wick and glorious smells to choose from.
- Snag this nail polish set for 30% off today! These are the ONLY polishes I use and the set makes such a cute gift!
- My go-to lip liner comes in a stunning set that would make a perfect gift for the glam gal in your life!
- We all need a little relaxation these days and this body scrub is next level.
- At under $40, this belt bag (which comes in a ton of colors) is practical, cute and on trend!
- This gold link bracelet is perfect by itself or stacked with your favorite bracelets.
Shop The Post