Happy Friday! I hope you guys had a great week! We have most of our Holiday decor up and I love how festive it feels! Each Holiday I share my tablescape with you guys and this year will be no different. I mean…its totally different in that we’re not hosting a big group but I’ll still be doing our table even if it’s just the 4 of us! We have a low key weekend planned and I may try and do some online Holiday shopping! I hope you guys have a great Friday and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- Ordered this cute cutting board to use as decor in our kitchen! Some of the pricing I saw on reclaimed wood cutting boards were off the charts and I just couldn’t imagine spending that so I was excited to find this one!
- Scored this wood bowl as decor from Target and it keeps moving into different rooms in our house. I LOVE it and it can literally be filled with anything and used anywhere. I’ve always struggled with styling our entertainment center and it’s actually the perfect size for the side of it!
- I added two pairs of sequin pants to my cart to try out! These joggers and these black sequin pants sound perfect for the Holidays! You can easily dress them up or down. I’ll report back as they arrive!
- This set of leopard pouches would make the cutest gift for a girlfriend, sister, Mom or MIL!
- Ever since last year, I’ve been lusting after these sherpa hiking boots but living in Southern California, spending that amount on Winter boots just doesn’t make any sense. This under $50 pair just arrived and they are FABULOUS.
- Lounge wear is a great gift idea (especially in 2020) and this navy set is one of my favorites and currently on sale! Chic enough to wear out for errands and cosy enough to lounge in at home.
- My faux leather puffer jacket is finally restocked! I wear an XS.
Shop The Post