Prime Day is here! I love Amazon just as much as the next person and frankly, the value of 2 day shipping was never more apparent than over the last 6 months, am I right?! Over the last few months, I’ve shared my Amazon favorites with you guys so I’ll link those posts here although not all of those items will necessarily be “prime day” deals.
While there is a ton of hype over this sale, below are a select amount of items that I thought were either really great deals, items that we have/use or just things I was interested in buying myself. Side note…this week the sales are bananas. Amazon Prime, Target and Walmart are all busting out to compete with one another on the best deals and it can feel overwhelming. I’m happy to do the leg work for you and while I love a great deal as much as the next person, it isn’t worth stressing over. If you’re shopping this week, I hope you score on these sales!
- I’m curious about THE Amazon coat. If you remember, I shared this coat last year! The reviews are insanely good and everyone agrees that this coat looks like a high end designer coat for a fraction of the price. I saw they now make a matching one for your little one too!
- Couldn’t workout without my Apple airpods. They’re 30% off right now!
- We got our family these 23 and Me kits for the Holidays two years ago- you save $100 on the kit today!
- I’m very tempted to snag the T3 curling iron. It’s been on my wish list for a while now!
- My resistance bands are under $6!
- We couldn’t live without our ringbell– such a great gift idea too!
- One thing we are purchasing on Prime Day is a security system for outside. This deal looks amazing and there are almost 6k reviews!
- HANDS DOWN the best thing that ever happened to Griffin was this garbage truck toy. He has played with it every single day since he got it so much so, that we had to get him a back up one. I’m debating getting a 3rd to be honest…it would be great to have on hand if you have a kids Birthday party coming up or to snag as an early Christmas gift!
- There is a lightening deal on a 20 piece set up dress up clothes for American Girl dolls– grabbed it for Coco for Christmas!
- Both of my kids love this flower garden you can create! Also a great gift idea.
- 33% off of THE best Oribe texturizing spray! Stocking up on this one.
- My travel makeup case is under $14!
Shop The Post