Happy Friday, friends! Wow, we’ve had a crazy week over here! Kudos to those of you that love a fixer upper project! Our kitchen project is almost complete (I’ll be sharing all details here soon) and while I am SO SO excited, it was a lot of work! Most of the work was just hustling the kids out of the house each day at 7:30 am. Have it not been for Covid, I would be comfortable having had them in the house while the workers were there but Griffin just can’t be trusted to not get right up in someones face these days. Also, not having a working kitchen for 4 days for 4 people means lots of meals out (and inevitably eating pretty poorly!). I can’t wait to enjoy our new kitchen this weekend and get our house back in order!
Next week I’m going to start sharing my gift guides! I’ve heard from many of you that you’ve already started your Holiday shopping and I’m so here for knocking gifts off of your list early. You can always click on the Holiday tab at the top of my blog homepage and I’ll also be doing highlights on Instagram with several gift guide options (the under $25 is already up!). I’d love to be a resource for you this Season so please let me know what you need help with! I hope you guys have a great weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- Just ordered this stunning burgundy lace top for the Holidays!
- I couldn’t RESIST this matching sweatshirt set for Griffin and I! We call him Bubby (or Bubs) so it was just too perfect.
- I’ve been wanting to try a foundation brush. This one had amazing reviews and was under $25 so I thought it was worth trying. I’ll report back!
- Can’t resist browsing for some Holiday outfit inspo! How gorge are these sequin pants, and this festive top?
- Had to snag this #targetfind Holiday wreath. Not sure where I’m going to put it yet but I love it!
Shop The Post