Happy Friday! I hope you guys had a great week! We are surprising the kids this morning and taking them to our local Pumpkin Patch! We wanted to avoid the weekends and plan on being there right when they open to avoid any crowds. What are your weekend plans? We’re having them most beautiful weather here in San Diego so we may do some little things in the yard. I need to repot a few things in the yard that didn’t do well in the extreme heat we had a few weeks back and would love to get some mums for the front porch! I hope you guys have a great weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- J Crew is having an EARLY Black Friday sale! Get 50% off of my favorite turtleneck sweater, my must have sweater blazer and I’ve always loved this Winter jacket.
- My emerald eternity band is back in stock! It looks so real and would also make a great gift for a sister, girlfriend or Mom!
- I’m currently watching My Next Guest Needs No Introduction on Netflix! Have you watched? It’s so good! I watched the Kim Kardashian episode and am planning on watching the Dave Chappelle next.
- I treated myself to a pair of Chelsea boots! I found a few pairs that I really liked but ended up ordering these! I didn’t want TOO intense of a lug sole and so these looked perfect (I also liked the price point- they can get so expensive!). I’ll report back when they arrive.
- The shacket was a hit. I ordered this shacket last weekend and was unsure about how it would be in person. I love the idea of a shacket and wanted a neutral (non plaid) option. Well, I’m in love with this one and feel like I’ll get a ton of wear out of it this Fall and Winter!
- Theres a few sizes left of my black faux leather moto jacket! It’s on sale for under $50!
Shop The Post