Happy Friday! This week felt busy and seemed to fly by- anyone else feel that way? Are you guys dressing up for Halloween? I have to be honest, I am not a fan of dress up parties in general but something about Halloween and having really little kids almost makes you feel like you can’t help but get into the dress up spirit. Two years ago, I dressed up as Maleficent and Coco’s excitement about my involvement in the Holiday made it ALL worthwhile. Here we are two weeks out from Halloween and I feel like I still need to figure out my plan…I’ve got a few ideas in my head though! Are you dressing up this year? It’s going to be hot here this weekend so hoping a day at the pool is in our future! Hope you have a great Friday and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- Today is the last day for the Shopbop Fall event! See my favorites from the sale here!
- The neutral color of this sweatshirt dress caught my eye! Feels like this is something I need in my life!
- Added this top rated blazer to my cart- such a great price and a classic piece.
- Our kitchen glow up starts next week- thinking these round cutting boards would look stunning leaned against our backsplash!
- Antro has 25% off today plus free shipping! Stock up on some gifts like these candles, my fave monogrammed mug, my must have jeans, and the thing everyone is talking about this Fall…the SHACKET. Also, I’m on the hunt for a classic white button down and loving this one.
- Saw this crewneck sweatshirt and immediately ordered!
- Feeling some Thanksgiving vibes with this belted knit dress.
Shop The Post