Can I just say how GRATEFUL I am for this incredible weather we’re having? It feels like exactly how you imagine San Diego weather to be- crisp in the morning, Sunny and 70’s during the day. We’re enjoying every minute until it warms up again in just a few days! This weekend we want to take the kids swimming and gear up for some kitchen updates we’re doing this month! The changes come with a list of to-do’s that I’d love to check off if possible. I should preface that by saying that Austin and I are not a “renovation” type of couple…we love a small project but anything bigger than replacing a faucet or painting a room seems daunting, lol. Cheers to Friday and I hope you guys have a great weekend! xx
- The Studio McGee Holiday collection dropped yesterday! I ordered this tree topper and this white beaded garland for our new tree!
- So excited to style this $12 camel scarf as soon as it cools off! Looks so luxe for the price tag!
- Saw this long sleeved sweatshirt dress and immediately ordered it. Like a t-shirt dress but warmer! It would be so cute with sneakers now and tights and boots when the temps drop.
- I love a sweatshirt long enough to cover my bottom. This graphic one is so fun and under $50!
- Use code obaji25 to get 25% off of my Vitamin C serum!
- My favorite leggings came out in an amazing new leopard print. It felt right to order them with the matching sports bra! I wear a size 4 in the 25″.
Shop The Post