Happy Friday, friends! I’m excited for it to cool down (into the 80’s) here this weekend! We haven’t decided exactly what is on our agenda yet but frankly, I need to catch up on some sleep. We had a few rough nights this week with the kids in the sleep department and I am riding the struggle bus right now. #needcoffee I hope you guys have the best weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- I found the Glopro on a screaming deal! I’m so not a beauty gadget person but I’m hooked on the results I’ve seen with this! You get the Glopro and 3 replacement heads for $139 versus $220!
- Topshop is NAILING it right now. Loving this California sweatshirt, and this roll neck sweater (very similar to the Free People one but a heck of a lot cheaper!).
- 30% off of our favorite Holiday jammies! These are the only pajamas our kids wear and the Holiday styles are SO cute! Stock up now before they sell out!
- Obsessed with this cropped sherpa jacket. I got a size small and am so excited I snagged one before they sell out!
- Someone asked me the other day if I was still loving the Billie razor and the answer is a resounding Y.E.S. Honestly, it’s the convenience factor for me. For $9/month fresh razors get delivered right to my mailbox. I swear I was paying WAY more when I was getting them at Target or CVS. Also, it hangs on your shower wall- life changing!
- The garment rack you guys always see in my pics has been restocked and is $40! Perfect for organizing Seasonal clothing, storing long items or additional storage for coats/jackets.
Shop The Post