Happy Monday! I hope you guys had a great weekend! Our kids saw that some of our neighbors put out their Halloween decor so obviously we HAD to join them and put out most of our outdoor decor on Saturday. They had the best time playing around with all of the decorations and it was so nice seeing them so excited for a new Season/Holiday! We do minimal decor inside (see some ideas here) but love going all out in the yard.
Speaking of home decor, I set my alarm for Midnight Sunday so I could score some pieces I REALLY wanted from the Studio Mcgee Target Fall release. Honestly, I’ve never done anything like that and as crazy as it seemed, it was worth it as I actually got exactly what I wanted! We’ve slowly been making changes in our house and I wanted to share a few new purchased with you that I’m loving!
- Wood Shelves– this #targetfind did NOT disappoint! They’re real wood, easy to hang and at $30 each, a lot less expensive than others I found when I was searching. We replaced a wall cabinet that felt too bulky for our tiny powder room with two of these and it really opened up the space!
- Speaking of powder rooms, we ordered this mirror to replace the mirror the home came with. I love how simple and chic it is!
- You guys went crazy over these amber soap bottles and honestly, they are a perfect example of how something so small can make a big difference!
- We ordered two different chairs from the Studio Mcgee line and this is one of them! Can’t wait to see how they look in the space. I’ve confirmed that there will be restocks so if you love anything out of stock from the collection, be sure to sign up for e-mail alert restocks!
- This area rug by Loloi was the perfect way to add some color and pattern to our family room. Our previous rug was lovely but extremely faded and we love how much contrast this adds to the space (not to mention how well it will hide stains!).
- When we moved into our home, we inherited the kitchen table and chairs from the previous owner. They worked with the space and it was so nice to not have to buy something else during a time when it seemed like all we were doing was spending money. We have finally decided on a table to replace ours and think this one will work great with our open concept floor plan. Next up…deciding on chairs!
- I ordered another tulip basket for our home- we absolutely LOVE that these have lids. They have stored everything in our homes from laundry to throw blankets to toys. They’ve make great make shift end tables and the neutral decor works with almost every room in our house!
- These throw pillows were calling my name! The suede texture is perfect for Fall, right? We’ve had the velvet version of these over the years and they hold up so well.
- Our fruit and veggies runneth over. Between the garden and bi-weekly grocery deliveries, my countertops were full of produce, lol. This bowl sits in a corner and corrals it all while looking so pretty!
- This doormat just makes me smile. I am the biggest homebody (even not in a pandemic) so I had to have it!
Shop The Post