Happy Friday! This week was busy! I’m still settling into our new school schedule- Coco is doing amazingly well (thank goodness for the amazing teachers that are navigating this new normal) and I’m learning to adjust my day around both her and Griffins’ needs. I’ve always worked in small batches (like replying to DM’s while the kids have lunch) and those batches seemingly got smaller in the last three weeks, lol. Our neighborhood has started to put out their decorations so we’ve been enjoying our nightly walks (in the double stroller!) or bike rides seeing all of the spooky decor! The kids have ordered their costumes and we’re in full on Halloween mode over here! I hope you guys have a great weekend and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- Anthro has 20% off all clothes and accessories! Don’t miss out on my FAVORITE jeans (size 25), this glorious Fall candle and this stunning Fall knit.
- Soma is having their $29 wireless event- snag my fave bralette on a great deal!
- My belt bag now comes in this fabulous caramel color. DYING over how cute it is for Fall! Can I justify a second one?!
- The long sleeve version of my must have workout tank was just released. Love these for working out in chillier temps (and just wearing for NOT working out too, lol).
- I plan on finishing my art project organization this weekend- here are the Amazon project containers I got for organizing all of the school projects!
- How cute are these Target nightstands? Debating them for our guest bedroom!
Shop The Post