What a week! Coco started virtual school on Tuesday so we are all adjusting to a new schedule and routine right now! I spent most of the day hovering on Tuesday, SURE I would need to jump in and help in some capacity and I have to say, that only happened a few times and…it is going so well. Like GREAT. Like WAY beyond my expectations which tbh, after the Spring were very, very low.
As we adjust, please know that I am doing a less than stellar job at replying to DM’s and comments. Like any parent right now, I feel spread thin with my responsibilities. I’m so ok with that and knew there would be a learning curve for the first few weeks but if you’ve reached out and I haven’t gotten back to you, feel free to reach out again! Hats of to the parents juggling it all right now. I see you and feel you! Is it 5:00 yet? Lol!
We are so excited for the long weekend and I’ll be sharing a lot of Labor Day sales over on stories and in the LTK app! Hope you guys have a great day and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- Remember we were looking for shelves for our powder room? Well, I saw these from Target and grabbed them! We got the larger size and I’m hoping Austin can knock this little project off the list this weekend!
- Our outdoor rug is finally back in stock again! Another #targetfind that never disappoints. I love how neutral it is and that it’s held up so well over the last few years!
- How cute is this leopard cardigan?! I love the gold button detail and think there are so many ways you could style it this Fall!
- You guys know I LOVE these black jeans. They’re currently on sale for $39! I wear a size 26.
- Snagged this cozy, neutral lounge set! Just hand me a hot coffee and I’m good to go! I got the joggers and long sleeved top!
- Found my oversized denim jacket on sale for 40% off! I wear an xs.
Shop The Post