Happy Monday! I hope you guys had a great weekend! Saturday we spent the afternoon swimming at Austin’s parents’ pool. It was the perfect temperature and so fun! I’d love love love a pool in our next house. I personally love swimming and Coco is at such a fun “pool” age! Griffin is currently not a fan but he’ll get there. Yesterday we headed to the beach a little later than we normally do so we found most of our usual spots way too crowded. We finally snagged an amazing parking spot at Dog Beach in Del Mar and found it to be perfect for the kids and hardly crowded at all! The water was so warm and shallow and the kids had a ball! Today I wanted to share my recent Amazon finds with you guys. I love rounding up Amazon finds for you guys because they encompass everything from swimming pools to home decor! Hope you guys have a great week and as always, thank you so much for following along! xx
- Flashcard Set– we got these for Griffin (remember my stories last week with the Christmas Banana?), lol!
- Gold Notebook– I got this prior to the Reward Style conference and love how large the pages are!
- Water Bottle– I actually bought this for my Dad who literally drinks no water. He loves that it measures out how much he should be drinking daily!
- Flatware Set– I had been wanting a matte black set and love the price point of this set! It should be arriving today so I’ll keep you posted. I’m also excited to use this over the Holidays!
- Haircutting Set– This set has it all. I give myself a solid C as a hairstylist but if nothing else, it was a fun activity to do with the kids!
- Popsicle Molds– It’s been so hot here and my kids have loved making treats with these! So far our favorites are watermelon and lemonade!
- Light Fixture– how chic is this? We have a few ideas of where we want to put it (one is over a large piece of art in our dining room).
- Play Leaf Blower– we’ve had it for 72 hours and Griffin has already ran the batteries out, lol! This toy was a HIT!
Shop The Post