Happy Monday! I hope you guys had a great weekend! We had the most perfect weather (not too hot) and spent a ton of time in the yard with the family. We baked chocolate chip cookies, watched movies and did some projects for the house! I’ve been taking a news detox and it’s been GREAT for my mental health! If you missed out on LTK day, it is being EXTENDED a day! You can shop all of my favorites right here.
Today I want to share some simple ways to get your glow on this Summer Season. When the temps heat up, I like a more natural makeup look. I want my skin to look fresh and have a healthy glow. When I say glow, I do mean a fake glow. Because I really try to NOT tan my skin. I’m fanatical about sunscreen and found my fave in this two pack here! Be sure to check out this post here for my exact skincare routine!
I’ll be sharing a step by step with my makeup today over on my IG stories but here is the breakdown of each product I use along with the color!
- Tinted Moisturizer (color nude) mixed with Wonder Glow Primer – apply with sponge or beauty blender
- Apply under eye brightener (color light to med)
- Set with this powder in color 2C1-04
- Brush on bronzer (color is bronze goddess)
- Add some blush to the apples of your cheeks (color is strawberry)
- Fill in brows with brow powder (color chocolate)
- Brush color buttercream all over lid, sweep color cafe au lait in crease and dab color truffle in outside corner. Blend well!
- Use eyeliner on lower lid (color black ebony). Blend well with smudge brush.
- Add mascara (such a great deal here!).
- Apply lipliner (color pillowtalk) and lipstick (color beach babe)
- Sweep illunimator (color indiscretion) on cheek bones, on bridge of nose…you can also apply on shoulders and chest area!
If you liked this post, you may also enjoy this post on must have makeup brushes and this one on at home self tanning. As always, let me know if you have any questions and thank you so much for following along! xx
Shop The Post