Happy Friday! This week felt so bizarre. Like my schedule was totally off ALL week…I went to bed later than usual which meant I woke up later than usual (unless I didn’t because of the kiddos). I was eating at weird times and deep diving into the news which is exhausting in and of itself. One thing that is really helping me is doing a few weekly yoga sessions on the Peloton app. I’ve tried 3 teachers so far and they’ve all been great and I cannot even tell you how good I feel afterwards. It’s totally different than other workouts! I plan on taking the weekend to relax, reset and enjoy our little POOL which got delivered yesterday!
Speaking of pools, Austin keeps sending me listings of homes with pools and I swear the experience of Covid has he and I both thinking and talking a lot about big picture and long term THINGS. Like what we want for our family in terms of our home and where we want to live and really plant our roots. Anyone else feeling that right now? Like we can’t do much and things feel uncertain so let’s just talk about ALL of the big things we CAN sort of control. We were TOTAL homebodies prior to Covid but now more than ever, we’re like what would our ideal/forever home look and feel like? Where would it be? I can say for sure that an actual (not inflatable) pool would be on my must have list! And probably two dishwashers, lol. I hope you guys enjoy the weekend and as always, thank you so much for being here! xx
- Love this cozy knit! Wear it now (in the evenings) with cutoffs and in the Fall with dark skinny jeans and booties!
- My favorite boyfriend tee now comes in a cropped version! Had to order myself one!
- These embellished sandals look designer for a fraction of the price (under $22).
- Our outdoor rug is restocked again in the larger sized! Probably my favorite #targetfind ever.
- You guys know I love my no sweat drinking glasses…which are all mismatched from over the years (we have a giant Chicago Cubs one, an Anna and Elsa one and a medium Chicago Bears one). I’m ready to have some that match and found THIS set. So excited.
- The bralette I swear by is BOGO 50% off right now! I sleep in these and love how comfy they are- I wear a size small.
Shop The Post