Happy Friday Friends! What are your plans for the weekend? We’re still hunkered down as I know so many of you are as well! These are crazy times am I right? I’ve heard we’re getting some additional information today on our school situation so I’m curious to see what that will be! In the meantime, I’m continuing to try and be positive, grateful (although my actual feelings right now are a combo of sadness and anger at the current situation) and focus on the good. I hope you guys are hanging in there and that you have a great weekend! xx
- This is one of my FAVORITE Instagram accounts. Instagram can be a place where the lines of reality are really blurred and Rianne shows you the best of BOTH of those worlds in the most genuine (and funny) way!
- One of my favorite brands just came out with an updated color in their lounge sets and I HAD to order the tie dye joggers!
- LTK Day is SUNDAY! You don’t want to miss out on this event. LTK is partnering with some amazing retailers to offer exclusive discounts (like 30% off at Abercrombie) when you shop through the LTK app. It’s a one day only event and you can click HERE to follow me on the app!
- Austin and I LOVE making this chopped salad pizza! We had it for dinner last night so I wanted to share. It feels like you’re having pizza but with less guilt because #salad.
- Lots of questions about my Rolling Stones Graphic Tee from this week! I got a small and am really impressed with the quality and fabric. The design is meant to fit oversized and I just LOVE IT!
- A HUGE restock of new Golden Goose right here! Love these, these and these– keep in mind they sell out fast!
Shop The Post